Zesta Silver Tips White Tea
Net weight: 100g
This rare specialty tea is selectively hand-picked during a short period each year from a special variant of the Camellia sinensis plant for tea connoisseurs world over. Sundried in a single layer, these aromatic buds go on to produce a delicately golden-tinged cup with a delicious liquor that is filled with exquisite goodness.
- Recommended to be drunk straight without any additives.
Benefits of white tea
- It’s Rich in Antioxidants May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Could Help You Lose Weight Help Protect Your Teeth from Bacteria.
- Has Compounds That May Fight Cancer.
- May Lower the Risk of Insulin Resistance.
- Compounds in White Tea May Protect Against Osteoporosis.
- May Help Combat Skin Aging.
- May Help Protect Against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Diseases.