Mlesna Polpala Herbal Tea
Mlesna Polpala Herbal Tea will offer you a gentle and completely safe effect on the body. The healing properties of this plant are recognized not only in folk and traditional medicine.
Ceylon healers recommend to use drugs, burns half the people living in cities with high (or high) level of radiation and poor environment, because it is a plant neutralizes free radicals and heavy metals, toxins from the body.Grass half fell universally used in medicine due to a sufficiently large range of useful features, including,
- The restoration of the salt balance
- Removal of the inflammatory process by increasing urination
- Normalization of the gastrointestinal tract
- Normalization of pressure;- Regulation of metabolism
- Cleansing of toxins and waste
- Elimination of inflammation localized in the respiratory tract, airway clearance of mucus
- Crushing and removal of kidney stones
- Prevention of vascular blood clots
- Liquefaction of the blood
- Regeneration of the skin (restores a healthy complexion, while the skin is cleaned of various lesions);- Improving memory
- Is used in treatment of diseases associated with the violation of the spine, joints- Arthritis, osteochondrosis;- To strengthen the heart muscle
- A decrease in blood sugar levels
To achieve maximum therapeutic effect of tea is recommended for 15-20 minutes before meals.
How To Use - For a single person 25g is enough for one time.Clean/ Wash dried Polpala parts thoroughly and let the water drain.Take 4 cups of water, add 25g of Polpala and simmer to one cup.Then Strain the infusion and drink with or without sugar.